Come Seas The Day with us at Ideacom Conference 2020!
The Vinoy® Renaissance Resort & Golf Club in St. Petersburg, FL
Ideacom is proud to announce that they will be hosting this educational and innovative conference at The Vinoy® Renaissance Resort & Golf Club for three days. Starting April 5th, 2020 and ending on April 7th, 2020.
You can meet with over 50 voice and IT solution manufacturers and service providers to learn more about growth strategies and offerings. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; come take part in the Ideacom Conference 2020 and learn how to improve your business.
- Event: Ideacom Conference 2020
- Start Date: April 5, 2020
- End Date: April 7, 2020
- Time: 6:00 PM-4:00 PM ET
- Entry: invitation only for Ideacom members and invited guests.
- Venue: The Vinoy® Renaissance Resort & Golf Club in St. Petersburg, FL
What Can You Expect?
At Ideacom Conference 2020, there are new networking opportunities every day. Not only can you meet with vendors and visit their exhibits, but you’ll be given a chance to take part in quality training sessions as well.
- Build Relationships – There will be more than 50 manufacturers and service providers to meet with at Ideacom Conference 2020. You’ll be allowed to take advantage of this access and speak with each vendor about growing your business and partnering with them.
- Explore and Improve Your Business – You’ll be given a chance to compare the solutions at the conference and choose which products are best suited to your organization and its goals. You can also select products that will enhance your partnerships with Ideacom members and other solution providers.
- Learn From The Experts – On Monday, April 6th, 2020, you’ll get to meet with the vendors and visit their exhibits to learn more about their products. Throughout Tuesday, April 7th, 2020, there will be meetings and sessions that allow you to learn more about the available services and products.
- New Technologies and Trends – If you would like to know about the latest trends, we have compiled a list (Infographics) on VoIP trends to watch in 2020, visit the link here: https://ideacomnc.consta.link/10-voip-trends-to-watch-in-2020-infographics/
Sunday, April 5, 2020
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM | Welcome Cocktail Reception
Monday, April 6, 2020
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM | General Session
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM | Lunch
12:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Exhibit Hall
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM | Awards Banquet
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM | General Session & Breakout Sessions
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM | Lunch
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM | Breakout Sessions & Mining Our Diamonds
2019 Exhibitors and Partners
With a variety of vendors attending Ideacom Conference 2020, you can learn about the communications industry and how you can grow and evolve with our partners. Share new ideas and learn how our Ideacom Members can help your business flourish. We’ve provided a list below with exhibitors who attended the conference in 2019 below.
Allen Tel, Allworx, AT&T, Cabela’s, Chatsworth, Commscope, ConnectWise, CyberData, Eaton, ESCO, Fluke Networks, General Cable, Graybar, Graybar Financial, Great Lakes, Hanwha, Hikvision, Hitachi Cable, HostMyCalls, Hubbell, Intellitouch, Intermedia, KONFTEL, Marlin, NEC, NetGear, New Horizon, Optus, Panasonic, Panduit, Phybridge, Plantronics, Presence Management, SureCall, Target Distributing, TBI, Tripplite, Vertical Communications, VTECH, Zultys, Inc.
Why Does It Matter To Resellers?
Ideacom Conference isn’t just beneficial for you as an attendee; instead, it’s also beneficial to our partnering manufacturers, service providers, and resellers. This conference allows them to gain new clients and partnerships of their own.
Steve McDonald of Taylored Systems had a few words about attending one of our previous conferences, “The benefits we’ve gained since joining Ideacom have been extremely advantageous and helped to quickly improve profitability.”
Proud To Be a Member of Ideacom
Here at Ideacom NC, we are extremely proud to be a member of one of the largest telecommunication alliances in North America. Though we are based in Kernersville, North Carolina, we can reach out and help clients in other states as well.
If you’re looking to grow your business and improve its communications, reach out to us today at (336) 854-4455 or reserve a spot at our Ideacom Conference 2020!