While managing your core business can be difficult, improving the company’s communications is a great place to start. The VoIP phones services offered by IDeACOM NC are tailored for both businesses and homes. They are software- or hardware-based phone services that are designed to use voice over IP technology, enabling people to send and receive calls over an IP network.
5 Benefits for All Your Business VoIP Needs
The difference between a good communication system and a great communication system is its ability to handle management services, prevent communication breakdowns, and positively impact your company.
IDeACOM NC’s VoIP phone services can do all this and so much more. Keep reading to learn about some of the benefits these services have to offer…
- Multi-Functional – Whether you’re on hold, waiting on a call, or out of the office, our VoIP phone services for businesses allow you to multi-task. Between voicemails, teleconferencing, instant messages, and even video conferencing, you can do it all with VoIP.
- Best Call Quality – When you use our phone services, no one will be able to tell if you’re using a traditional landline or one of our VoIP phone systems. If everything is implemented properly, you can enjoy clear communication from anywhere in the world. Read the blog ‘VOIP vs. Landline‘ to know more about the pros and cons.
- Secure Communications – Through standardized encryption protocols that allow everything to run through a single network, you can reduce your overall costs for security. No more worrying about the lifeline of your company: data.
- Cost-Effective – A traditional phone line is one line that has to be taken up by two separate callers during a conversation, and that can get expensive. However, with our VoIP services, communication data is turned into packets and sent over an IP network.
- Increased Productivity – Everyone has experienced “phone tag” at one point or another during their life. You know when someone calls you, you call back, and the process keeps repeating? We understand how annoying and time-consuming this can be.
Related Blog: 10 VoIP Trends to Watch in 2020 – Infographics
VoIP Phone Services
Every business has a vision for the future, a set of goals they give themselves to meet and exceed. IDeACOM NC realized no two businesses are alike, each requiring a variety of needs. In order for us to meet and exceed each goal, we decided to offer a selection of VoIP services. Read more about these services below:
- Business VoIP Services – We offer two-business VoIP services: on-premise and cloud-based. While each provides the same services, the cost and maintenance are what sets them apart. On-premise gives you full control of everything: purchasing equipment, IT repair staff, etc. Cloud-based is through an outsource IP provider, limiting you to what you have control over. However, it is a more affordable choice for some businesses.
- Device-based VoIP Services – Device-based is a little different from our other services, as you must purchase the device from your service provider. However, there are no monthly bills and no devices needed other than your telephone set.
- Software-based VoIP Services – This is our most common type of VoIP service purchased. Many people use this on a daily basis, as you simply access the web-based application online or install it as software. You then use your computer’s input and output device to talk and listen.
- Mobile VoIP Services – Similar to our software-based service, this is also an application. It is installed with phones rather than computers. As long as you have a good internet connection, you can make and receive calls no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
Call IDeACOM NC for Your VoIP Phone Service Needs
If you’re ready to grow your business in ways that you never imagined, you’ve come to the right place. IDeACOM NC is your #1 local source for any and all business phone systems and home communication solutions.
Based out of Kernersville, North Carolina, we are proud to serve the entire state of North Carolina. Let us help you improve your company’s communications with a reliable, flexible, affordable solution. Contact us today at (336) 854-4455 to get started.