Polycom VVX Phones: An Introduction
Choosing a quality business phone system can do wonders for maximizing the efficiency of a business. These phone systems give companies the power to streamline their communications by combining emails, SMS messages, instant messaging, and voice calls under one unit. This is where the Polycom VVX 400-410 models flex their muscles.
The VVX 400-410 Polycom phone system delivers an exceptional experience for business in many industries with crystal clear calling, state-of-the-art technology, and a known history of dependability. Regardless of the product or service your business provides, you need an efficient method for your staff to communicate with one another. Improving communications can have a tremendous effect on your company’s logistics, efficiency, and profits.
Polycom VVX 400-410 Product Specs
The VVX 400-410 models have several features that can help your employees communicate faster and clearer. Its features include:
1. User Interface
- A rich backlit 3.5 inch, 320×240 TFT display
- Adjustable base
- 1 USB 2.0 port for media and storage applications
- Multilingual user interface
2. Audio Features
- Polycom HD voice technology that provides crystal clear voice quality
- Acoustic clarity technology, allowing duplex conversations with echo cancellation suppression
- Individual volume settings for all audio channels, with visual feedback
3. Headset Features
- A dedicated RJ-9 headset port with hearing aid compatibility
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Hardware that is compatible with any business-grade TTY equipment
4. Call Handling Features
- 12 fully programmable lines
- USB headset compatibility
- Call timer and call waiting options
- Call hold, transfer, and forwarding
- 3-way audio conferencing
- Remote missed call functions
- Single touch speed dial
5. Open Application Platform
- Polycom app support as well as API for third-party business applications
- Polycom software that includes corporate directory access, local voice call recording on USB drives, and visual conference management systems
- SIP protocol
- Manual and dynamic host configuration protocols (DHCP)
- RTCP and RTP support
- QoS support
- Time and date sync using SNTP
- Media encryption via SRTP
- Encrypted configuration files
- Password login
- Transport layer security
8. Operating Conditions and Storage Temperature
- Operation conditions should be between 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit with a humidity rating between 5 and 95%
- Storage Temperature should range from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
The Benefits of Using a Polycom VVX Phone System
In our fast-paced lives, quick, clear communication has never been more important! And Polycom VVX models are here to help. There are a wealth of different advantages to choosing a Polycom phone system for your business, including:
You need your business hardware to be reliable! It must be ready to go at a moment’s notice and should be simple enough that many different employees can operate it with minimal training.
2. Unsurpassed Voice Quality
VoIP calls, or voice over internet protocol, rely on an internet connection to work and have had a storied history of lagging, frequent drop-outs, and lost connections. But no more! Polycom VVX phones keep you connected with Polycom HD voice technology, offering crystal clear, reliable sound quality.
3. Maximizing Logistics and Productivity
Did you know that businesses that adopt a business-grade VoIP phone system can significantly increase their employee productivity? With Polycom phone network, users can view Microsoft calendars, access corporate directories, and use instant messaging systems effortlessly. By combining all your communication methods into a single system, you can maximize efficiency and streamline many of your company’s logistical aspects.
4. Customization and Expandability
Not every business is created the same. Smaller businesses with four or five employees may not need the same custom options as a Fortune 500 company. Therefore, it’s crucial to have a phone system that’s flexible, adaptable, and expandable. If your business suddenly expands, you need a phone system that’s capable of growing just as quickly.
The VVX 400 Series is designed to interoperate with other existing IT infrastructure. It’s flexible, scalable, and engineered to be utterly future-proof.
Polycom Phones are an affordable option for any business and can save your business tons of money in infrastructure costs.
Call IDeACOM Today for all Your Business Phone Needs!
Polycom is leading the charge in providing you with reliable, crystal clear business VoIP phone solutions. Both the 400 and 410 models offer unsurpassed voice quality, customization in one simple-to-use package.
IDeACOM is more than just phones! We are proud to provide a wide array of communications solutions and IT services customized to fit your business needs. Whether you’re a small startup or a large established business enterprise, we have the experience and skills necessary to help your company run faster and more efficiently.
We serve businesses across all of North Carolina, from the western mountains to the eastern shorelines. With over 60 years of experience in communications, IDeACOM offers substantial support for enterprise-scale phone systems, digital signage, security camera technology, and much, much more! Give us a call today at (336) 854-4455 and let our skilled technicians help your business run at maximum potential!